Diabetic retinal exams made SIMPLE and AFFORDABLE for primary care.
The RetinaVue™ Network is designed for healthcare providers who want to improve management of patients with diabetes. RetinaVue enables providers to easily perform retinal exams in a primary care setting
using a simple four-step process: (1) acquire non-mydriatic fundus images in minutes with the simple, automated Welch Allyn RetinaVue™ 100 Imager, (2) transfer images via the secure HIPAA-compliant RetinaVue Network Software, (3) images are evaluated by a board-certified ophthalmologist, and (4) a diagnostic report and referral/screening plan is returned to the provider in one day—usually in 90 minutes. Simple, affordable and effective—now you can easily and accurately screen for diabetic retinopathy as part of a patient’s routine visit.
- Double HEDIS/STARS compliance rates for diabetic retinal assessment in 12 months
- Most top healthcare plans now reimburse for retinal screenings
- Simple four-step process is effective and affordable
- One day diagnostic report—usually in 90 minutes
- Like adding an ophthalmologist to your team